- Maynooth University (and overall course co-ordination): email@example.com
- University of St. Andrews: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Universite de Lorraine: Didier.Galmiche@loria.fr
INFORMATION FOR ARRIVING INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Information on visas, accommodation, and other topics of interest for incoming students, are available for each university as follows:
STUDENT AGREEMENT (TEMPLATE)
- All students who accept a scholarship-aided place on the course will be required, or arrival, to sign the DEPEND Student Agreement, detailing the responsibilities of the student and of the University. A template of the student agreement is provided here for reference.
Students whose scholarship application is rejected may appeal the decision if the applicant believes that the application procedure has not been correctly followed. This appeal must be made within 7 days of the notification being sent to the student. The DEPEND Appeals Committee will then consider this appeal and produce a final decision.
Erasmus Mundus Students and Alumni Association
Students funded under this programme become members of the alumni association. See http://www.em-a.eu/ for details.
Press releases and other media information is made available here.
- DEPEND Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Grant - Connecting Ireland, Scotland, and France
- DEPEND Now Open for Applications